If you think about this question, you are likely working with the wrong process and the wrong partner.
For years, excellence in White Glove delivery purely came down to service. However, with the advent of technology and increasing numbers of customers shopping online, technology has become a crucial part of the White Glove experience. Imagine ordering small items from Amazon and not getting a tracking link. Today this is unthinkable. However, in the furniture delivery world, this is still the standard.
Deliveright’s technology is built to handle this function and many more. By empowering our customers with the most advanced technology in the industry, we reduce the amount of effort websites, designers, vendors and end consumers have to invest in logistics and delivery. Using the best technology makes it easier to provide the best service.
How do we make your life easier?
- Instant price quotes by providing just a few pieces of information
- All-in, transparent pricing: no receiving or inspection charges, no fuel surcharges
- Book an order in just a few clicks
- Real-time tracking on all orders
- Automated scheduling of delivery (even by text!), with follow-up confirmations
- Electronic PODs (with photos!) provided in real-time
- Just one invoice – no need to manage the first and last miles separately
Try Deliveright and see how easy it can be to have furniture delivered!