Deliveright is hiring a Backend Engineer, to build Grasshopper, our Delivery & Fulfillment web platform. We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience with NODE and REST API development.
- Good knowledge of Node.js and Express.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Typescript is an advantage.
What You’ll Do
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building our client REST API being used vastly by our clients.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (MongoDB, Redis).
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: Complete social benefits: Study fund and pension, 10Bis meal card, company stock options plans and versatile and flexible work environment – and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.
Deliveright is the first AI-powered logistics and delivery technology company to solve final-mile, heavy goods delivery challenges for e-commerce, retailers, and manufacturers in need of white-glove service. Founded in 2014 to address a gaping hole in the supply chain—the delivery of heavy goods—Deliveright’s technology, combined with its vast network of final mile delivery partners, ensures heavy, oversized, and similarly hard-to-ship cargo arrives at its destination as quickly and smoothly as possible. Deliveright’s visibility into every step of the journey for both the sender and recipient empowers retailers and manufactures to provide exceptional customer service from origin to arrival.