Deliveright is hiring a Business Development Representative, to drive the company’s SaaS technology sales goals by building relationships, prospecting inbound and outbound leads and converting leads into customers of Deliveright’s Grasshopper end-to-end Delivery platform.
Grasshopper manages the entire supply chain process of hard-to-handle goods through innovative delivery and fulfillment that is accessible, usable and valuable to all stakeholders across the entire journey of the delivery. We do this with our innovative AI platform that connects, automates and manages supply chain technology, people and providers.
- 1+ years in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field & relevant work ideally in the Software/SaaS space
- Experience in generating robust sales pipeline with inbound & outbound leads
- Strong written verbal communication skills
- A self-starter who has demonstrated success in prospecting and beating quota
- Experience with CRM and Sales tools
- Experience working in a dynamic time-sensitive environment
- Independent, highly organized, strong self-discipline
- Have a customer & solution focused approach.
- Energetic, Hard working, Entrepreneurial, Accountable and Proactive.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes, and competing agendas.
What You’ll Do
- Create sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities and documenting sales methodology.
- Generating new sales pipeline with prospective clients in North America
- Leading qualification meetings with prospects to identify relevance for potential partnerships
- Mapping out target accounts and identifying the best approaches to initiate contact with relevant stakeholders within the organization.
- Establishing strong client relationships with customer’s key decision-makers
- Drive sales and achieve strategic objectives.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, PTO, company stock options plans and versatile and flexible work environment – and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.
Deliveright is the first AI-powered logistics and delivery technology company to solve final-mile, heavy goods delivery challenges for e-commerce, retailers, and manufacturers in need of white-glove service. Founded in 2014 to address a gaping hole in the supply chain—the delivery of heavy and hard to handle goods—Deliveright’s technology, combined with its vast network of final mile delivery partners, ensures heavy, oversized, and similarly hard-to-ship cargo arrives at its destination as quickly and smoothly as possible. Deliveright’s visibility into every step of the journey for both the sender and recipient empowers retailers and manufactures to provide exceptional customer service from origin to arrival.