Deliveright is hiring a Customer Success Representative, to drive the company’s goals by supporting clients of Deliveright’s innovative eCommerce solution. You’ll handle the post-sales relationship for our US accounts, building customer loyalty and satisfaction, supporting customer retention, and promoting growth objectives.
- 2+ years experience in a customer success role working with external customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes, and competing agendas.
- Experience working with web technologies and eCommerce companies.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a client contact, escalating issues and requests and advocating for their interests.
- Establish meaningful relationships and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts from the on-boarding stage through their lifetime as a customer.
- Ensure customers receive the utmost value from the Deliveright solution.
- Review and assess customer progress and offer recommendations based on results.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met, and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, PTO, company stock options plans and versatile and flexible work environment – and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.
Deliveright is the first AI-powered logistics and delivery technology company to solve final-mile, heavy goods delivery challenges for e-commerce, retailers, and manufacturers in need of white-glove service. Founded in 2014 to address a gaping hole in the supply chain—the delivery of heavy goods—Deliveright’s technology, combined with its vast network of final mile delivery partners, ensures heavy, oversized, and similarly hard-to-ship cargo arrives at its destination as quickly and smoothly as possible. Deliveright’s visibility into every step of the journey for both the sender and recipient empowers retailers and manufactures to provide exceptional customer service from origin to arrival.