Business Development manager
Deliveright is hiring a Business Development manager to drive the company’s sales goals by building relationships, prospecting inbound and outbound leads, and converting leads into customers of Deliveright’s end-to-end delivery, logistics, and warehousing solution.
Deliveright’s manages the entire supply chain process, from the warehouse through to scheduling delivery appointments at the final mile, and every step in-between. We do this with our market-leading, AI-platform, Grasshopper, which connects, automates, and manages supply chain technology, processes, and partners.
- 2+ years in Sales, Marketing, Account Management, or related field, ideally in the Transportation space
- Experience in generating robust sales pipeline with inbound & outbound leads
- A self-starter who has demonstrated success in prospecting and beating sales targets
- Experience with CRM software and sales reporting / tracking tools
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision-making processes, and competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, highly organized, strong self-discipline
What You’ll Do
- Create sales strategies by gathering market information, analyzing opportunities, and documenting sales methodology
- Generate new sales leads and a robust pipeline with prospective clients in North America
- Lead qualification meetings with prospects to identify relevance for potential partnerships
- Map out target accounts and identify the optimal approaches to initiate contact with relevant stakeholders within the organization.
- Establish strong relationships with key decision-makers at prospective clients
- Drive sales and achieve strategic objectives
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package (base + commission), which also includes: comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, company stock options, and a flexible work environment – and most importantly, great people, a growing market, and a real opportunity for success.
Deliveright is the first AI-powered logistics and delivery technology company to solve final-mile, heavy goods delivery challenges for e-commerce, retailers, and manufacturers in need of white-glove service. Founded in 2014 to address a gaping hole in the supply chain—the delivery of heavy and hard to handle goods—Deliveright’s technology, combined with its vast network of final mile delivery partners, ensures heavy, oversized, and similarly hard-to-ship cargo arrives at its destination as quickly and smoothly as possible. Deliveright’s visibility into every step of the journey for both the sender and recipient empowers retailers and manufactures to provide exceptional customer service from origin to arrival.