Deliveright is hiring a Full Stack Software Engineer, to build Grasshopper, our Delivery & Fulfillment web platform.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Node.js server and MongoDB.
- Experience with AngularJS is an advantage.
What You’ll Do
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Work closely with Product and operations in order to build cutting edge products.
- Ownership of the product development process, from design to implementation.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: Complete social benefits: Study fund and pension , 10Bis meal card, company stock options plans and versatile and flexible work environment – and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.
Deliveright is the first AI-powered logistics and delivery technology company to solve final-mile, heavy goods delivery challenges for e-commerce, retailers, and manufacturers in need of white-glove service. Founded in 2014 to address a gaping hole in the supply chain—the delivery of heavy goods—Deliveright’s technology, combined with its vast network of final mile delivery partners, ensures heavy, oversized, and similarly hard-to-ship cargo arrives at its destination as quickly and smoothly as possible. Deliveright’s visibility into every step of the journey for both the sender and recipient empowers retailers and manufactures to provide exceptional customer service from origin to arrival.