Grasshopper Product Manager
Deliveright is hiring a Product Manager to drive the company’s SaaS technology product – Grasshopper by understanding customer needs, defining product requirements, and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality solutions that align with business objectives.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for guiding the development and success of a set of products within the company’s portfolio. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to drive the product’s strategy, development, and overall performance.
Grasshopper manages the entire shipping of big & bulky products through the whole supply chain, from the vendors through the warehouses and consolidation docks to the end consignees and every step in-between.
We do this with our market-leading, AI-platform that connects, automates, and manages supply chain technology, processes, and partners.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, successfully building, owning and evolving software products.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform product decisions.
- A results-oriented approach, with a track record of delivering high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Attention to detail and a passion for creating exceptional user experiences.
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Familiarity with UX design principles and the ability to advocate for user-centric product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Independent, highly organized, strong self-discipline
What You’ll Do
- Identify and validate customer needs and pain points through research, observations, and conversations with users, domain experts, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and communicate a clear and compelling product strategy, aligned with the company’s vision and goals. Continuously evaluate market trends, customer feedback, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for product improvement and innovation.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and business owners to define product requirements, prioritize features, and deliver high-quality software on time.
- Lead the product development lifecycle, from ideation to release. Define project scope, timelines, and resource allocation to deliver products on schedule
- Work with QA team to define testing plans and ensure the product meets high-quality standards. Conduct thorough testing to identify and resolve bugs and issues before product releases.
- Plan and execute product launches in coordination with marketing and sales teams. Provide product training and support for internal teams and assist in crafting effective marketing messages.
- Use data-driven insights to measure the success of our product and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in the domain.
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package combined with great people, a growing market, and a real opportunity for success.
Deliveright is the first AI-powered logistics and delivery technology company to solve final-mile, heavy goods delivery challenges for e-commerce, retailers, and manufacturers in need of white-glove service. Founded in 2014 to address a gaping hole in the supply chain—the delivery of heavy and hard-to-handle goods—Deliveright’s technology, combined with its vast network of final mile delivery partners, ensures heavy, oversized, and similarly hard-to-ship cargo arrives at its destination as quickly and smoothly as possible. Deliveright’s visibility into every step of the journey for both the sender and recipient empowers retailers and manufacturers to provide exceptional customer service from origin to arrival.